We have many different contest formats for you to join. Choose between free and paid contests, or even create a new private contest just for you and your friends. You play your way!
Once a match is live, you can follow your contests leaderboards to see how you’re performing against your competition.
What’s more, you can even chat with them in real-time through our Contest Chat feature.
After a match ends, if you’re in the winning zone for a contest, then your contest winnings are transferred to your account.
Rules about substitutes :
1. All the X-Factor substitutes will get 4 points for being announced and will also score points for any contributions they make as per our Fantasy Point System.
2. Concussion & COVID-19 Substitutes, if permitted as per the applicable rules and regulations of the tournament, will be awarded 4 points for making an appearance (only for T20s, ODs, Tests, T10s and The Hundred) and will be awarded points for all the contributions they make as per the Fantasy Point System.
3. Substitutes other than Concussion substitutes, COVID-19 substitutes or X-Factor substitutes will not be awarded points for any contribution they make.
4. In the Big Bash League, if a player gets replaced by an X-Factor substitute, but later comes back on field, he will get points for his contributions. However, if a player, who was not a part of the announced lineups, comes to the field as a substitute, he will not get points for any of his contributions (except Concussion and COVID-19 substitutes).
5. A player who has been transferred from one team to the other might still be available for selection for his older team until the next scheduled team update on Dream11. However, no points will be attributed to the player in such a situation.
6. If a player is announced in the starting eleven of a team but later is unable to start the match, he/she will not score any points. The player who plays as the replacement, however, will earn points for the match (including starting points).
7. No points will be awarded for any actions during a Super Over or a Super Five.
8. Once a match has been marked as completed and winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made to the points awarded. Points awarded for a LIVE game will be subject to change only when the match status is “In Progress” or “In Review”.
9. More than 11 players from either team are allowed to play in Other OD/Other T20/Other Test matches.
10. There are no negative points for low Strike Rate in Test matches.
11. No points will be awarded for Strike rate, Economy rate, or Maidens in ‘The Hundred’.